Friday, August 27, 2010

A week in review

So, this week is finally ending and I'm absolutely exhausted. I hope you can get some enjoyment out of my life and every bad or maybe "airheaded" moment I've experienced this week.

Let's start with Monday, I guess. What happened on Monday? I have no frakking clue. I legitimately cannot remember at all.
On Tuesday I started English 250. I was crazy nervous and did not have my net id set up. I should have. We needed to login during class and I didn't know how. It was embarrassing. Also I learned I had the wrong books which was awesome... :/ I came home and perhaps passed out, because I once again can't recall the rest of the night.
So then came Wednesday, which I think may have blacked out for too, though I remember it seemed like it took forever to get there. It might have been the night I spent time sleeping and then worked on math for a long time...I did that Tuesday too, didn't I? Yep. I also worked hard to finish a post for English 250.
Thursday I went to school with my socks and they were gone for PE time. I almost passed out during PE, bee tee double you. I was dynamic stretching and then the world looked really bright, meaning my pupils might have gotten confused or something. I think perhaps I was dehydrated. I then left to go home to take my pre-English 250 nap, and apparently drove off with my lunchbox on my car. Kristen saw it...She also called me during English 250. Embarrassing...I spent the night relaxing and trying not to fall asleep, then worked on math.
I got my lunch box back Friday, where I was beyond tired and just dead. I was leaving to drive home and saw socks in the parking lot. Remember the socks I brought for PE? These were them. Weird, right? So I picked them up and headed home! Then I went and got my license and learned if you're a minor you have to bring a parents with you...So that was awesome. I went to the grocery store until she showed up. Then I got my new license piece of paper and looked like I was high in the picture. Later I had to go to the football game and conduct, which wasn't too bad. Except I was reminded that I'm totally lonely. :(

So. A very long week, with some interesting parts if you wade through the boring. Very tiring.

Today I woke up wayyyy too early. It's currently 10:30. I'm pretty sure I had something else to say, but now I can't remember. Instead I will post some pictures.


These were made by somebody on deviantART. Credit to that person (limey404). I enjoyed them. (Click to enlarge)

This was also I think by somebody on deviantART (xanykaos). It made me feel better...

These guys look so cute. They're dressed like people from Death Note, bee tee double you. So cute. I don't know where it's from. I think deviantART somewhere.

Remember that scene where Sokka was waiting for Suki and Zuko walked in? :D (Made by fluffy-fuzzy-ears)

Lawl. More Avatar stuff. :) (By Booter-Freak)

I just thought this was cute. Gaara from Naruto. Don't know where this is from... :(


Lawl. From deviantART. I apparently collected a lot of Avatar stuff. (By Booter-Freak)

This makes sense if you've seen South Park. Cartman says he hates Kyle, but I think there's something else to it... ;) Livefreedieyoung

:)

Lawl. You should check out this person's comics on deviantART. Silent Reaper.

Too true...Can't find a link, but apparently it's by someone called k. Oh. The account is deactivated... :/

Well, that's all. Thank you very much.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is the most amazing thing I've ever read and I'm glad you shared those pictures with us because they really enriched my life. I hope you feel all your hard work is appreciated, because I'm sure that was difficult. Wow, and I show my appreciation by commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those were amazing!! XD I love those pictures!! know what? you inspired me. I think I'm going to post some of the random pics I have too!! XD

    oh, and I love all the avatar ones and the death note one. XD

    ReplyDelete