Friday, August 27, 2010

Kittens are fluffy little muffins...

Annnd, its time for my claim to fame here at the new blog.

I would like to start off this evenings post with a powerful message. Kittens are aborable. Its a powerful thing, don't question it. Has anyone ever seen a kitten and said, "Woah, that kitten is so not adorable." No. At least not clinically sane people. On the subject of kittens I do have some running around outside as I type. And I'm thinking people should come over and see them sometime. Because they obviously haven't. They've got names too...Ferris, Toph, Ballet and Chess. I'd get into why I named them that, but that is four seperate stories that really aren't all that interesting.

Anyway...this is Ferris. Or at least a kitty that looks like him, seeing as I got this all of these pictures off of Google.
And then we have Chess...she's a sweetie and the most friendly.
Ballet is a shy little cat, and she's missing some of her whiskers so we think maybe the neighbor kids came over and cut them off...and that might also be why she's so scared of us.
So, the last kitten is Toph. Imagine this kitty, but older.
Is that good enough for a blog post? I think that's good enough for a blog post. At least for now.

4 comments:

  1. Kittens are awesome. Let's schedule some kitten visiting time. :D Also you should beat up the neighbor kids. A guy got arrested for burning his cat's whiskers on a show I saw. Animal cruelty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But we don't have any proof they actually did anything, which means we can't do anything about it. We are NEVER going to leave them in charge of the cats again, so that will probably help. And we most certainly won't have them come over to play with them or anything. Hard part is, they're home schooled. So I can't watch them to make sure they keep away.

    ReplyDelete