Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pictures and Pictures!!

so.... Taylor has inspired me to be random and put a bunch of....random stuff up! lol, sooooo....

oh, and I'm glad to say that my week wasn't like Taylor's. Yes, it was sleep deprived, but I didn't almost pass out every other minute like her. XD


this is from a comic on the site snafu-comics.com. it took me awhile to get until I actually read death note. XD


I love JohnSu. He's on deviant art and is amazing. XD everyone should look at his work.

lol, another from JohnSu

from snafu-comics.com. I always wondered what happened to those people...
probably one of my favorite from snafu...
this is always my thought when I watch Beauty and the Beast... I actually thought the prince was quite ugly... I liked Beast more.....

well, I think that's good for now..... yup! I shall post something else sometime!!

oh, and I realize some text may be hard to read but,....Idk how to fix it, so get over it.

5 comments:

  1. How did you upload it? I think it would be nice if I could read it better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. like it said.... upload pic...and I chose large... but that's all I knew...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and btw, you said you would comment on my story...and you haven't....*~anger~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry. I get sleepy. Then I don't read well...

    I just go with the default picture settings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, btw, I enjoyed the pictures. :) I think I managed to read most of everything.

    ReplyDelete