Thursday, August 26, 2010

A post

So, I was told I should post something, so I am! yeah! Any idea what I should talk about??

hmmm...I'm eating pizza right now. It's yummy. My mommy made it. XD

lol, so maybe I will talk about what I'm like?
I like bright colors. Especially orange. It's the best.

I enjoy writing and drawing. I'm not the best at either but I still like it.

I'm a senior in high school. So fear me.
(don't actually, that'd be bad.)

I now have a job (yesh!!!)

I really want to travel the world when I get older; I've never been out of the country (sad, I know)

So far, for college I'm planning on majoring in World Languages and Cultures Studies. May have some English or Business major or minor thrown in there.

Well, that's all I can think about for now. I might post my stories on this blog too! Cause I also have my own and it's NOT shut down like a CERTAIN SOMEONE'S *coughcough* but yes. We will see.

6 comments: