Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thought(s) of the Day

Hello all! I've decided to post in this blog again in an installment I call: Taylor's thought of the day!

This will hopefully include any random thought I come up with on a particular day. Since today is the first day, I'm going to start off with a bang and give you TWO thoughts! Throw a party!

Thought number one: Ears are very well-placed things. I mean, imagine if we didn't have them. What would me do for glasses? Some sort of seeing eye thing you tape to your face somehow? Not cool sounding. Even geekier than four-eyes. Tape-face, they'd say.

Thought number two: When I open my mouth too wide while brushing my teeth I feel minty freshness in my eyes. I wish this was normal and happened to everyone.

That's all I've got. Thank you all (?) for reading.

4 comments:

  1. minty freshness in the eyes is totally normal. Happens to me all the time XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're not joking that makes me so happy. You don't even know. I thought something was wrong with my eyeballs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I've had that happen to me before. The minty freshness thing. Seriously. It freaked me out.

    And if ears weren't there, couldn't people just make goggle glasses? Think about it. You don't need ears to put goggles on. They wrap around the back of your head. Because quite personally face tape does not sound pleasant to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sure, suggest something that makes way more sense than what I said. Whatever. I don't care.

    :(

    Also, goggles mess up my hair.

    ReplyDelete