Monday, November 21, 2011

Music Meme Time

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

Opening Credits: She Loves You - The Beatles

Waking Up: I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith

First Day At School: Pet Sematary - Rammstein

Falling In Love: Amish Paradise - Weird Al Yankovic

Fight Song: Mash (Mandel - Altman) - Sounds of the Screen Orchestra (AKA the Mash theme song)

Breaking Up: Dentist - Little Shop of Horrors

Prom: Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden

Life: December - Puffy AmiYumi (I can't understand this song. :/)

Mental Breakdown: Happy Holidays - Andy Williams (The Best Christmas...Ever!) <--That's apparently the album title

Driving: Hello Goodbye - Glee Cast

Flashback: Give it Back - Hoobastank

Getting Back Together: Defying Gravity - Kurt Hummel Solo/Glee Cast

Wedding: High Speed - Coldplay

Birth of Child: Dracula - Gorillaz

Final Battle: Ramona (Acoustic Version) - Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Death Scene: Zelda Drum and Bass Remix - Nintendo Remix

Funeral Song: You Did It - My Fair Lady

Remembrance Song: Good Morning Baltimore - Hairspray

End Credits: Breakway - Kelly Clarkson

Why did I do this? Because I felt like it. I did it once on facebook, I think. But now I did it again. Only a few songs I didn't recognize at all. And, as happened on facebook, a strangely well represented "Musical" section (3 is a lot!). Ya'lls should do this too. :D

2 comments:

  1. Funeral Song: You did it

    XD haaaaaaa

    nice, very nice XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I was a bit concerned. :/ Avenge me if I'm murdered?

    ReplyDelete