Thursday, February 2, 2012

Merlin

I thought I would post some reasons why you should watch Merlin here today. Mostly these reasons come in the form of the lead actors, who I think I love.

We've got Bradley James. I mean, look at that.
Colin Morgan. Awesome.
Adorable things like this happen occasionally.
And stuff like this.
And the actors do stuff like this.
And this.
Aarrgh!
Classy! (AKA I have no idea what Bradley's doing there)

Surprise thumbs up!

And then they stare at each other like this sometimes.
 (When having a staring contest, but still. They also didn't understand staring contests and seemed to believe the way you lost was by someone laughing)

Also, there's Katie McGrath!

Very pretty, and seems to support the idea of Merthur (Merlin/Arthur romantic relationship) when asked about it. Seems cool. (In one episode commentary when Merlin and Arthur were having a serious talk, apparently she filled in the dialogue with "I love you." ;D And then she and Angel [see below] laughed about it).


Angel Coulby AKA Guinevere. I haven't paid as much attention to her, but she also seems cool. I don't mind the character but her relationship with Arthur is possibly my least favorite part in all of Merlin. Don't let it deter you though! Eventually she starts wearing these dresses where you stare at her and all you can't think of is "Boobs!" btw [see above].
I leave you with Bradley James super subtly staring at Colin Morgan and then looking away and pretending it didn't happen while Angel Coulby answers a question and Katie McGrath plays with her hair. Bradley frequently gets distracted by Colin when they have big interviews, it seems. Whether it's true love or a man crush...It's definitely one of the two. ;)

2 comments:

  1. You got the gifs to work! :D

    But uh, what is going on in the what is it...4th gif? Is he under a bed or something? Because that's what I'm getting from it. Him creeping.

    And now seeing all these gifs, it makes me want to watch the show so much more. Luckily just earlier today I found a site where I should be able to stream it. Course, the reason I found it was because I was looking for Sherlock, but that's alright. I finally got to finish The Great Game. And I'm glad Season 2 has come out, because that was a slightly annoying cliff hanger they left off at.

    On a final note, I really like this Katie McGrath. Wow. Just wow. Those eyes. I like the idea that she supports Merthur. Filling in the dialogue like that sounds like something I would do...

    -Too lazy to be bothered to log in,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was excited! (I put them on a pretend post on Tumblr, shh)

      Yes! He's under the bed. He was hiding for some reason and then he hid under Arthur's bed and then popped out one day, a few days after he started hiding. He wasn't there the whole time or anything, but he sort of implied he was. It was funny.

      Yes watch it! Also Supernatural! I should go over to your dorm to deliver Sherlock sometime. Yep. And I can give you some Merlin too. :)

      Katie McGrath is really really pretty. And cool like that. :) <3

      Delete